Welcome to the Kaa documentation.
Here you can find all technical information related to Kaa products.
This page describes how Kaa documentation is structured and what information it contains.
Kaa concepts →
- This section explains at a high level the general concepts used in the Kaa documentation.
- It describes the constituent parts of Kaa platform and how they work together.
- If you are new to Kaa, this is the place you might want to start from.
Architecture overview →
- An in-depth technical description of Kaa platform architecture.
- If you already know Kaa basics and/or have some developer experience, you might want to dive into this one.
Features and components →
- Learn about the Kaa platform features and how to use them.
- Find out which Kaa components contribute to each of the platform features.
- Kaa services deployment, configuration, and API documentation.
- Various aspects of the Kaa platform administration and operation.
- Practical examples on how to work with Kaa in different use cases.
- Recordings of the past Kaa webinars.
Kaa RFCs →
- This is Kaa team’s repository that contains Kaa RFCs—most of them describe interface protocols that define how services exchange data in a Kaa cluster.
What’s new →
- Summary of the changes between the Kaa platform versions.